Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Sorting a list
- Type and then highlight the list.
- Click the Insert tab and click Convert Text to Table.
- When the Convert Text to Table dialog box appears, click OK.
- In the Table Tools tab, click Layout.
- In the Data group, click Sort.
- In the Sort dialog box, click OK. This alphabetizes the list.
- In the Data group, click Convert to Text and click OK.
There you have it--your alphabetized list. Much better than having your coworkers look at you strangely while you sing the ABCs in your office, right? :)
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]