Tuesday, January 23, 2007

 

The BlogOffice Channel: Word 2007 Document Makeovers!


Are you wondering how Word 2007 will be able to help you pep up dreary documents, save you time and effort, and just in general make your work look a whole lot better than it does now? I invite you to send in a tired, overworked document (nothing confidential or proprietary, please) and treat it to a Word 2007 makeover. I'll use the documents I receive as case studies and post the before and after here, along with the steps in the makeover process.

Just click add a comment on this post telling me you have a document you'd like to send in, and I'll email you the directions. Fun stuff!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]