Tuesday, October 08, 2002

 

Gotta Get This Enews

Man, I just received my first issue of the Microsoft Office enewsletter. I get lots of newsletters, so I expected to see your typical, three-articles-a-few-tips-and-lots-o-ads approach. Not so! This thing is literally packed with information, how-to articles, updates, downloads, and more (plus, my PowerPoint article is in there too). If you haven't signed up yet, go to the Microsoft Office site, scroll to the way-far bottom of the page (I don't know why they put the link way down there), and click the Free newsletter link. I know I sound like a good corporate citizen (I'm not, though--I'm a freelance writer on my own and loving it!), but I'm all for promoting what's good. And this newsletter is good. C4yourself. :) k

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]