Wednesday, September 18, 2002

 

A Note to Subscribers

If over the last couple of weeks you've tried to subscribe to this blog and have been getting my other blog Practical ~faith~instead--my apologies! Web scripting neophyte that I am, I had the subscription code messed up. It's all sorted out now, though. Thanks to Monsur at Bloglet for coming to my rescue! If you're one of the lucky ones on the special messed-up list, drop me a note by clicking here and I'll get you in the right place! Sorry for the oh-so-human goof...I'm good for those. :) k


P.S. Of course, if you're new to this blog and want to subscribe for real, enter your email to the left and click Subscribe--and welcome! (It works! I promise! )

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]