Friday, August 23, 2002

 
Hey! Welcome! This is the first bit on the first work-related blog I've attempted. If you're new to this whole blogging thing (and you're probably not or you wouldn't have found this blog), check it out. It's fun, it's fast, and it allows you to share what you know (or are learning), all in stream-of-consciousness mode. My favorite speed.
This blog will list all kinds of miscellanea (and maybe even a few good ideas) that I discover while I'm working with Office XP, which I use *all the time* for almost *everything.* There's not much you can't do with the basic Office aps (in a business realm, at least). So stop by regularly, and if you feel so moved, drop me a note to share strange or favorite tips you've discovered. My email is kmurray@iquest.net. Check back soon! Cya. :) km

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]